OFFERED COURSES FOR THE DOCTORATE IN INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY 2020/21
During their Doctorate, students must obtain 12 credits (CFU) of specialist courses and attend courses on transferable skills for a total of 72 h.
PhD students choose their courses in the “Catalogo di Ateneo”, where courses organized by the Università degli Studi di Milano are listed.
The teaching board in Industrial Chemistry organizes annually courses in the following scientific areas:
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
For the academic year 2020-2021, the following specialist courses will be offered in English and be part of the Catalogo di Ateneo:
- "Electrochemical technologies for the energy and the environment". (prof. Sandra Rondinini; 2 CFU)
- "Catalysis for the development of sustainable technologies: green conversion of waste materials". (prof. Alessandro Caselli; 2 CFU)
- "Materials and methods for CO2 removal". (prof. Lucia Carlucci; 2 CFU)
- "Organic chemistry applied to biological systems and smart materials". (prof. Silvia Cauteruccio; 2 CFU)
- "Polymers for the conservation of cultural heritage". (prof. Elisabetta Ranucci; 2 CFU)
- "Processes for sustainable chemistry and biorefinery". (prof. Ilenia Rossetti; 2 CFU)
- "Literature and library research in industrial chemistry". (prof. Maurizio Benaglia; 2 CFU)
- "Giovani e Impresa". (prof. Dominique Roberto; 4 CFU; this course is in Italian)
Courses on transferable skills:
PhD students must attend courses organized by the Università degli Studi di Milano for all of the PhD students in areas of general interest, such as:
- Placement and job market
- Library and bibliographic research
- Research fundings
- Other topics
Details on these courses are directly given to the PhD students by email from the University (email@example.com).